Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Loving my Daughter from the start........


Happy Birthday Jill Elizabeth
I hope your day brings you the most wonderful surprises
The most JOY, the most LOVE
I am remembering the many hours it took for you to get here
I am remembering the ice storm
the valentine cupcake
mostly I remember a beautiful wrapped up gift from God
laid in my arms for the first time
with long dark hair and dark dark eyes
and the most perfect little mouth
and I was thinking, she is mine, this is her, this is who I have been waiting all these months to come. It was like a dream
she is mine, I get to take her home!
Happy Birthday Jill I love you


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful, mom. I can't wait to feel like that about my baby. And I love the cute little picture of Jill!

kwhimsical420 said...

You will feel like that about your baby! and she/he will adore you, and you will be a wonderful mother!
You are a wonderful person, with a beautiful kind and loving spirit, and that baby has come straight from Heaven to you!Isn't that amazing? GOD is GOOD all the time!