Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A 3 Dimensional Painting


I Had a really beautiful experience I want to share......Sunday after church and it had been a very powerful sacrament meeting, sunday school studying Isaiah and wonderful lesson in Relief Society which is the women's hour......... and as the sun was going down I was out in the yard still in my church dress and there were beautiful breezes the ones that are so soft on your skin...and nature was calling..come look over here.......I went to get not a camera but a chair.....I immersed myself in the beauty of the sky as if it were a movie......The pink clouds had sunlit edges and were drifting and floating slowly across the sky carried by the soft southern breezes.... everything, the sky, the clouds, were all in layers just like a painting!!!!! as I sat there in total peace and blissfully content, one lone bird flew across my magnificent picture!! tying it all together in a 3 dimensional sort of way!!!!! It was a beautiful catch your breath moment, and only for a moment, if I were not still and waiting I would have missed it!!!!!! there was no other birds as my next thought was oh there will be many birds fly across but no there were not.... only this one.....A gift From Heavenly Father to me, this painting. oh how thankful I am ♥

No comments: