Monday, September 22, 2008

Bliss


I love to examine the expressions on the faces of people when I am out on my walk. I still can recall from this morning the look on a young woman who was riding a bicycle with a carriage of some sort behind her, inside the carriage was a baby, I thought the baby must be so happy to be riding along with his mother with the breeze in his face. The woman looked like a commercial and you would have thought she knew me, that is how her face lit up with her smile.When walkers , runners and cyclists pass by they are smiling at me, I am smiling at them, We share something. they have a moment to say hello,nod or wave as they pass, they, we are on a higher plane, there are no worries, concerns, or problems to weigh them down, they are in the present moment! I know this feeling and it is unlike any other, it is pure euphoria! you start out walking, running etc., maybe even before you start, you push yourself to go,then you build up to this certain point, and without knowing when it has taken place, you are off and you are "spinning free", I call it. You were walking..........now you are the walk.....you are the experience

No comments: