Monday, September 15, 2008

reflection



We have to turn inwards, to look into ourselves, look into this container which is our soul, look and listen to it, until you have listened in to that which is dreaming through you, or answered that knock on the door in the dark, you will not be able to lift this moment in time in which we are imprisoned, back again into the level where the great act of creation is going on..........Sir Laurens Vander Post

Today I am reading and seeking information about growing flowers...... and caring for my own flowers Today I am texting instead of talking....... Today one perfect bird flew into my garden...... And mostly today I am in reflection.............

2 comments:

The Farm Store said...

Hi Kim!
I have never blogged before, so giving this a test run! We had a great turnout for the Big Cook over the weekend! Lots of food! Wish you all could have been here.
Stace

hkress08 said...

The site is beautiful!