Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Music


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Word for the day

Harmony
musical agreement of sounds......
internal calm......

Music


Thank you for the music the songs I'm singing thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who could live without it? I ask in all honesty
what would we be? without a song or a dance you and me
so I say thank you for the music for giving it to me
-Abba-


Today on my walk, I listened to the sounds of different music, I listened to the guitar in Third Day,playing an instrumental of How Great thou Art,
the piano in Cat Steven's Morning has broken, Steve Miller's Dance,Dance,Dance had me dancing in my walk,The Cure's A Forest, put me deep inside one with lush green trees, and Don Williams had me saying to the Lord, that I hoped this day was good, and of course Abba's thank you for the music brought me home with chills, like something whispering through me about singing. This particular song also brought thoughts of my Mother, and I felt her spirit near me.

No comments: