Monday, September 29, 2008

Testimony


On this day I would like to bear my testimony
I know God lives. I know he is our Father and we are his sons and daughters. We are all spirit chidren of our Heavenly Father.I know we can turn to him with all our problems concerns and worries, for he took upon him the sins of the world that his bowels might be filled with mercy and compassion for us, that whatever we might be going through, he knows it. He has been through it and much worse. Nothing is too big for God, he stands waiting for us to turn to him, and in fact invites us to do so.
Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give unto you rest.
Matthew 11:28
I know we came here to be tested and tried, but he will not leave us alone in our trials.
I know the scriptures are true.
I know the Bible and the book of Mormon are the word of God, and the Book of Mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ.
Behold I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that you would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down to the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts
And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that you would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye should ask with a sincere heart, with real intent having faith in Christ,He will manifest the truth of it unto you by the power of the Holy Ghost. And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things
Moroni 10: 3-5
I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for his tender mercies and blessings, his peace and his comfort.
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid John 14:27
I leave this testimony with you humbly, in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

No comments: